Tuesday, June 17, 2008

RollerBlading....

Me and Ashlee sporting our new rollerblades!  :)
Trisha was having some issues in the beginning... but once she got going she was totally better then me and was even helping me off the curbs and stuff.  ha ha 


Yesterday Ashlee, Trisha, and I bought rollerblades at Target.  It had been a LOONNNGGG time since I had been on rollerblades... and toook me awhile to get use to it.  Eventually I started getting the hang of it though.  We even managed to skate all the way to In N Out for dinner.  But as the nerds we are forgot spare shoes, so then had to eat in our socks.  They were nice though and at least brought us our food and drinks!  After we skated back to the apartment we went in the spa and went swimming.  Since I was seriously a hot sweaty mess (I never realized how much of an excerise it is!) The pool felt SOO nice!  We we actually played around for awhile which was fun!  Our next fun buy will be a baseball set so we can start playing little games of baseball.... or basketball.  we havent decided which it will be yet ;)  

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooh so fun. I have to admit I am slightly jealous that you have rollerblades. I always thought it would be fun to blade everywhere, but it just wasnt something we did back in the day. Glad you guys had fun. I love you tons!

joyous said...

So fun!! I love how there are no embarrassing pics of you!! You're pool is way nice, I'm glad you guys were enjoying it. :)

Amy said...

That's funny. Do basketball! Or even soccer is a really fun sport.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is funny that there are no embarrassing pics of you. Or of your really red face from rollerblading all the was to In 'n' Out. Funny? You keep having all that fun YA energy :-) I'll keeping enjoying hearing the stories while I sit home with my broken toe :-(

Anonymous said...

Jules, thanks for the live roller-blading demo last night. It was really fun. You are a cutie. Come eat dinner, do your laundry and rollerblade for me anytime;-)

I love you, Mom

Tasha said...

That looks very fun. How great you all got them and can now go roller bladding together!