Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Guitar Hero


Ok.... I have a problem.  I am seriously addicted to this game.  Me and trisha just barely discovered how amazing it is a couple days ago... no joke, I think it was Sunday night when Quinn brought it over.  We had talked about getting Rock Band for the apartment, so Quinn brought over Guitar Hero so we can start practicing the guitar and bass part.  He is letting us keep it at the apartment for now....  HUGE mistake.  I have been SOO tired everyday at work cuz me and trisha stay up til one every morning playing the stupid thing.  Today on my lunch break I am going home... I say to fold up my laundry... but I know if I go home I'll be able to sneak in a few games....  I really need to kick this addiction.  

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I love that you are faking the guitar! I need to learn how to play that one. Cute outfit by the way!

joyous said...

You've come a long way since you first played the game and learned that you have to strum AND push the right buttons. :)

joyous said...

I love the red top with the capri leggings. Very hot!

Tasha said...

I have not played, but watch Paige play many a time. Looks like a blast. Very creative game. I can see how it would become addicting.

I like your outfit too . . . you are one trendy, cute girl!!!

Leiandra said...

And you made fun of Joy for playing World of Warcraft? It's only a step away, dearie. lol.

Oh... and Rock Band is even more addicting. Good luck with kicking that addiction. I can't tell you how many text messages I have from Quin that simply read "Rock Band?"